Continuous Deployment with Application Release Automation
Free Agentless Software Deployment for the Cross Platform Enterprise
Your free version of Release Engineer supports 2 'applications' with unlimited number of release versions and user seats. And because it is agentless, you do not need to install any software on your target servers. For more information refer to the online User Guide.
What you should know before you install Release Engineer:
Release Engineer has two components:
- Web UI
- Deployment Engine
The Deployment Engine runs under Linux and is installed via an RPM. Note: Release Engineer has no client components (as it is completely web-driven) and no agent software to install on the deployment targets. The Engine runs under Linux but will deploy to your multi-platform. There is also a Windows Engine available. Please contact us 800.359.8049 if a Windows engine is required.
- Redhat 7.1, 7.2; Fedora 2.2, 2.3; CentOS 7.1, 7.2
- PostgreSQL 9.4 64 bit Database (can be installed from http://www.enterprisedb.com/products-services-training/pgdownload). This is a dependency that the RPM requires and will be installed automatically.
- 100 Megabytes of hard disk space
- 1GB of memory is recommended
- A Port Number for the Release Engineer to listen for deployment requests
- An ODBC connection is required from Release Engineer to Postgres