Release Engineer wins big in Continuous Delivery
Release Engineer Selected for Automating Continuous Delivery/h2>
One of the largest US Bank Check and Related Material Manufacturer selects Release Engineer for automating continuous delivery.
Big Win for OMS – one of the largest providers of integrated payment, marketing and retail products serving multiple industries including banks, and investment firms, has selected OpenMake’s Release Engineer as their strategic Application Release Automation (ARA) solution supporting development through production control.
According to the company’s Sr. Enterprise Architect, factors that led to the decision to select Release Engineer included:
1) Flexible configuration of the UI;
2) Flexible customization of the underlying scripts;
3) Agentless architecture and reliance on SSH and SFTP making deployment easier (no need to install on the machine, and open additional ports);
4) Licensing model offered lower cost and a less risky entry into DevOps;
5) OpenMake’s long experience in the automated release deployment space.
War file deployment workflow
OpenMake Software won the deal over IBM UDeploy after the company completed an in depth POC comparing the features and functions of each solution.
Steve Taylor, CTO, OpenMake Software explained “winning this deal is hard evidence that OpenMake Release Engineer is a serious contender in the ARA, release management space, offering an affordable DevOps solution that delivers the ultimate balance between price, speed and control.”
Way to go OMS Team!