Meister Standard Support
Maintenance and standard support (M-F 7 AM to 7 PM MST) $250 per Build Project per year. A Build Project uses our Build Services to compile/link/archive your software application.
SUPPORT SERVICES LEVELS
I . DEFINITIONS.
"Maintenance Releases'' means product temporary fixes (PTFs), error corrections, work arounds or other maintenance tapes and corrections made available by Catalyst Systems Corporation to its customers.
"Updates" means new releases of the Products providing additional functionality
2. SUPPORT. Catalyst Systems Corporation agrees to:
A. Provide Support substantially which shall include call acceptance from the Customer with diagnosis of problems to determine if they relate to hardware, operating software or application software, whether provided by Catalyst Systems Corporation, other parties. Catalyst Systems Corporation shall be responsible for investigating and collating all suspected errors in the Products reported by Customers and attempting to apply known PTFs or maintenance releases. Catalyst Systems Corporation shall provide support during the hours and substantially in accordance with the procedures described below which shall include problem diagnosis and error corrections or avoidance (workarounds) with respect to suspected errors in the Products reported by Customers as set forth above. Such service shall also include provision of any Maintenance Releases and Updates for the Products made available by Catalyst Systems Corporation during the Term of the Agreement. Support shall also include response to general advice and guidance questions from supported Customers.
B. Severity levels:
1. "Severity 1" means a suspected Product error that: (1) renders the Product inoperative; or (2) causes the Product to fail catastrophically (system down condition).
2. "Severity 2" means a suspected high impact Product error that materially restricts the use or performance of the Product.
3. "Severity 3" means a Product error that causes a minor impact on the use of the Products or a Documentation error.
4. "Severity 4" means a question about Product use or implementation.
C. Catalyst Systems Corporation responds to Customer requests for Support by telephone, facsimile, on line service (if available) or in writing to Customer from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday excluding national Holidays. Customer can request weekend or Holiday support on an "as needed" basis by submitting the request in writing to Catalyst Systems Corporation. In connection with such service, Catalyst Systems Corporation shall use reasonable efforts to respond to Customer requests for service within the following response times:
1. Severity I - 2 business hours
2. Severity 2 - 4 business hours
3. Severity 3 - 1 business day
4. Severity 4 - 2 business days
D. If any corrections to Products are required by Customer, Catalyst Systems Corporation will also provide as applicable Maintenance Releases (or Updates as applicable) in appropriate format to Customer. Catalyst Systems Corporation will use reasonable efforts to provide corrections or workarounds to all errors reported by Customer in the following time periods:
1. Severity I work around or fix restoring functionality of system (must be restored to Severity 2 or better level of functionality) within one business day and fix for error within 5 business days.
2. Severity 2 work around or avoidance within 5 business days and fix within 10 business days.
3. Severity 3 fix in next major release of the Product.
4. Severity 4 reply to the advice and guidance call within a reasonable period of time.
E. All Updates to the Products furnished by Catalyst Systems Corporation to Customer shall be upwardly compatible with the prior release of the Products.
Upon purchase, you will receive an email providing you with credentials to access our online support system as well as support contact information.